Monday, January 19, 2009

Where do I belong?

So I know I haven’t updated in awhile. I’ve been super busy with school work. The end of the semester is almost here and I’m kind of in danger of failing a few classes. But honestly, at this point, I don’t give a flying fuck anymore. If I don’t pass, then I don’t pass. It’s not the end of the world. Ya know? I mean, yes Ashley wants me to walk across that stage with her and my friend Tom really wants me to graduate, but…if I don’t, I won’t be upset. More updates to come on that. :]

Other than that…nothing has been up lately. Just been focused on school and random bullshit with my bestest Ashley. <3

As of right now, I am contemplating where I will end up when I turn 18. There is no way I will be out of here when I graduate but you can bet I will be GONE when I turn 18. Even if I end up in a shit hole apartment in Mercer. I will work my way up and end in Arkansas with Sharpie, Marcus and Michael; either that or I’ll end up back in good old Roc City. I’ll figure it out when the time comes I guess. For some reason, I think I might end up living with Sharpie in the end.

So now I’m going to put a question out there for everyone – Does anyone know where to get amazing, funky, prom dress in plus sizes that are extremely expensive? Let me know please!! I hated my dress last year and this year…I want the PERFECT dress.

And bloody fucking hell…I was on the phone with Zack, the ex boyfriend I talked about. Well, I told him I loved him when we were on the phone the other day and when he went to say it back he quickly blabbed out ‘you too, bye! *click*’ I mean, WTF?! Later I find out that he didn’t say I love you back because his mom walked down the stairs. His mom is one psycho bitch. If she thinks, even for a moment, that me and him are back together…she’ll shut off his phone, the internet, and every other connection I could possibly have with him. She’ll question both of us and probably throw the bible at me. Her names Deborah and she thinks she’s all fucking high and mighty. BULLSHIT. He’s turning 19 on February 28th. This bitch KNOWS that he depends on her because he can’t save up enough money to move out on his own. He has college bills and car payments to pay first. So in return, she’s a royal fucking BITCH and she will do anything in her high power to keep me and him apart.



“To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment