Sunday, May 24, 2009

Broken hearts and Memories

Ok on May 19th Jimmy has been dead two years. I can’t believe I’ve made it two years without him in my life. I miss him so much lately and I don’t know why. I think the reason why I miss him so much is because I graduate in June. I want him so badly to be on the other side of that stage at graduation. That would be a dream come true for me. All he ever wanted for me was to graduate, and I am. I’m going to make him so proud.

Jimmy, if you can see this – I love you baby…more than anything in this entire world. I hope you’re proud. I really do. You are the love of my life. I wish you were here, but your not. But I know you’re watching down on me and making sure that I’m ok. Thank you for coming into my life and making an impact on it. I love you my darling; so much.

On another note…Shawn dumped me THROUGH A MYSPACE MESSAGE! What. The. Fuck. So I message him back and he basically tells me he purposely let me fall for him so he could use me. He also told me that I’m just a sex toy to him. Thank you very much you fat ass piece of shit. I’m so pissed; hurt and heart broken right now I don’t even know what to do. I haven’t even cried yet…that’s how hurt I am. I don’t know what to do…and that’s scary. I loved…er, love him SO much. Someone tell me what to do.

Sorry this is so short. I’m exhausted.



"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew."

No comments:

Post a Comment