Saturday, January 24, 2009

Boys, Moving, and Cell Phones :]

‘Ello lovelies! So yeah, haven’t updated this in a few days so I figured I would let you guys know what I’ve been up to. Basically, I’ve just been working on finals/midterms. Whatever you wanna call them. Busy busy busy! But yeah, other than that not much has been happening out here in the BOONIES. :]

Oh and can SOMEONE please tell me why I can only send pictures on my cell phone when I’m sitting in my parents BATHROOM!!! It annoys me immensely. Like, I don’t know what it is with my cell phone but I can only send pictures when I’m in my parents bathroom or when I’m at Ashley’s I can only send them when I’m sitting in her bathroom with the door closed….WTF?! It’s a BlackJack II and it’s supposed to be a smart phone. Well guess what!! It doesn’t seem like no smart phone to me. More like a dumb phone. I don’t know. I like it better than this weird HTC Black Diamond my dad game me that he got from a co-worker. It’s this weird phone from over seas…to fancy for me. Although it does have some pretty rad fucking games. There’s one game on it that’s pretty sweet. It’s called Teeter…I think. Ha. Basically, you move the actually phone to move this ball on the screen and maneuver it around holes to try and get it in this green hole. It’s weird. You can feel the ball bounce off the side of the cell phone too….odd, I know. Anyone else weirded out by that?! It freaked me out when I first played it.

SO! Right now I’m on the phone with that guy I talked about from North Carolina. His voice…makes….my…heart…..melt. You have no idea. He’s so fucking amazing. I want him to come home so bad so I can be with him. He would be my one and only reason to stay here in Mercer. Guess I should tell the history about how we met and shit. Basically, I went to school with him in 9th grade; my first year at Mercer. He was soooo sweet. I used to talk to him in the halls sometimes and I would talk to him outside school while waiting for my ride to get there. Anyways, it took him 3 FUCKING YEARS to tell me he liked me. WTF?! We could have been together and dating back then but noooo!! He didn’t have the guts to ask me out. Ha. But he’s all mine when he comes home…I hope. I don’t wanna jinx it so I’m just gunna shut up about him.

Update on moving away to Arkansas…I don’t know now. The more I think about it, the more I wanna go. But the more I talk to Shawn(kid from North Carolina)…the more I wanna stay here. I mean, can I really pick up and move 16 hours away from everything. Away from Shawn, away from Ashley and away from everything basically. I bitch about going home to Rochester but then at the same time, I wanna move even farther away from it. My minds going in a million different directions and I don’t know which way to turn. I guess all I can do is wait and see how things play out. Who knows…Shawn might get home and realize I’m not as amazing as he thought I was. Ya know?

I really don’t know what else to write. As you can see, it’s fucking LATE at night. As I sit here and write this…the clock says 3:39AM. WOW. Insomniac much?!!?! I think so. :] I’m texting like 4 people and talking to this amazing boy, I’m EXHAUSTED yet I don’t wanna go to sleep. Weird, aye?


Quote time? YUP!


“If I have to choose between loving you, and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.”

No comments:

Post a Comment