Monday, January 26, 2009

Family Drama and Dieting!?

Anyone ever have a day where you just want to lay in bed and cry?? Well I’ve been having that day since…well, yesterday afternoon. I’m not going to name names for the simple fact of keeping my family business private. But, long story short --- I can’t be home with someone from my family who means the world to me because of reasons beyond my control. It kills me to know I can’t be there to hold their hand and help them through such a hard time. In other words, I would be there as soon as I could if I could leave without my parents stopping me. Lets face it, we all know parents are the center control system of every child…most of the time that it.

No classes for two days?! What? Really?!? Yeah, you heard me right. I have no classes until Wednesday. Today is the last day of the semester. It’s simply used to tie up any loose ends with classes that are only one semester. Tomorrow is the day I’m supposed to make a plan as to how I will organize my work for the second semester. But am I going to do that?? NOPE! I’m going to take it as a free day. :] Hehehe.

I don’t really have much to update on today. I might update again later tonight if something interesting happens. But, I highly doubt anything fun or interesting will happen. I have a pretty basic and boring life.

Oh! Ok wait; I do have another update….

I, as of 10:30 this morning am now on a diet. I WILL lose weight before summer and I WILL make sure I’m sexy as hell for when I go down to Arkansas in November. No, that’s not the only reason I want to lose weight. I’m so tired of hearing people call me fat and I’m so sick of shopping in the PLUS SIZE section. Crazy fact: I used to be a size 12. Yes people, I said it! --- SIZE 12. This was back in 6th grade, but still. Healthy weight for me is like 145-150 and well, I’m not that. Not even close to be honest. All I’m saying right now is I WILL NOT let anyone steer me away from this. A few close friends of mine are saying I’m fine just the way I am…that’s nice that you think that and all but I’m not. I’m over weight…extremely and I’m sick of being this way. I will make my goal. Hopefully by November I will be a size 10/12 or size 12/14. Right now, I’m a size….22/24. YES, I’m fat. NO, I’m not proud of it; and YES, I will change it. If anyone has any tips or diet/exercise routines, LET ME KNOW ASAP PLEASE. :]

This is a short post compared to my other ones. I just don’t have much else to say really. So I’ll leave you with another quote.


“Beauty is about what’s on the inside, not what’s on the outside.”

No comments:

Post a Comment