Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Procrastination at its best

To put things simply, I am mentally and physically exhausted. I’ve been working as hard as I can on school work and it seems like it just isn’t enough. Anyone know what I’m saying? I can NOT wait for this school year to be over. I honestly can’t say that enough. I’ve got plans for after high school. I’m gunna get a job, save up, and MOVE THE FUCK OUT. If everything goes well I’ll be moving into my very own apartment with my best friend. I’ll keep this updated on how those plans are coming along.

At the end of February (sooo, a month and a half I would estimate), my ex boyfriend and really close friend turns 19. Now, follow along with me here…he’s turning 19 and his mother still controls everything he does. Or, it seems like that anyways. :[ I don’t know, it just bothers me. I haven’t seen him in about 5 years or so. That’s a LONG time. I wanna tell him to just move down here but he can’t. Honestly, I don’t even think she’d let him come visit without her throwing a fit and making him feel guilty about leaving. Sound’s shitty, right? /shrugs Eh, who knows…maybe things will work out.

Other than that, right now I’m procrastinating school work. I’ve got a shit ton of homework and I really, really don’t wanna do it. Haha. When do I ever wanna do homework? The semester ends on the 20th?? Pretty sure it’s the 20th anyways. Who knows. For those of you who would like to keep track of how I’m doing in school, here are my grades.

Fine Art – 72%
American Lit. – 73%
British/World Lit. – 69%
Business Math – 66%
Gym – 85%
Environmental Science – 88%
Digital Photog. and Graphics – 95%

So yeah, not the greatest grades in the world. At least I’m passing everything, right?! Right now I wish I was back in shitty old Mercer, sitting in a cold desk, listening to teachers talk. But nope, I’m at home, in cyber school all because the principal at Mercer is a piece of dog shit! :] I miss sleeping on the bus in the mornings, I miss the kids at school (oh yes, even the ones who used to give me shit about random bullshit). Crazy, isn’t it? The thing I despise the most is the thing I miss.


And now…for a quote!

“Drunken words are sober thoughts.”

No comments:

Post a Comment