Monday, January 12, 2009

It's been awhile

Well, I haven’t had a real blog in a long LONG time. Lemme put it this way; the last time I had a blog, everyone had Xanga. o.o That should tell you how long it’s been since I've had one of these.

SO! Anyways, its 2009...finally, and in about 5 months I graduate from high school. This is epic. I will admit, I'm a tad nervous about graduating. I know, I know...I shouldn’t be nervous, I should be excited. Well, I'm not. Once I graduate, that’s it. I'm off in the real world. Full of working, working, and heh; more working! I have no idea where I'm gunna go or where I'll end up but I know it wont be here in Mercer. Well, ok, I might stay in Mercer. If a certain someone comes home from North Carolina before I graduate...

In other news!! [haha, I sound like a news reporter] I'm looking for a vehicle...specifically a VW BUS!!! If anyone knows where I can find a VW BUS in the Mercer, PA/Pittsburgh, PA area let me know please. It's my dream car. I would be happy with any vehicle but a VW bus is...perfect. I don’t care what color it is or if it’s a camper or kombi, doesn’t matter to me as long as it's a bus. :D Please and thank you! Ha. I've searched everywhere I can think of. HELP! :] :]



And I'll do what I always did when I finished off a blog. I'll leave you with a quote....

"I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of what’s IN it."

No comments:

Post a Comment